Thursday, March 1, 2012

How Many Miles are on Your Honda Car or Truck?



There are memories behind every mile in a Honda, and we’d love to hear yours. If your odometer has reached a notable milestone, this is the place to share your journey with others who have done the same. Congratulations—not every Honda travels 100,000 miles and beyond. The stories here don’t represent the average expectancy of every Honda. Everyone’s experience is different based on vehicle, driving manner and conditions.

1 comment:

  1. I bought my 1990 Honda Accord LX 15 years ago with 74K miles. This was my first time buying a Honda. It was made in America, which is important to me as a patriotic American, and also makes my car "True Blue" in more ways than one. My Accord has now surpassed 1 million miles on the original engine, automatic transmission, power-steering system, brake calipers, fuel injectors and much more. This car was towed once after 10 1/2 years of service for a fuel-pump failure, which was also original to the car. I have recorded and completed all the scheduled maintenance services to the vehicle using the same quality parts and fluids every time. I've been in the automotive field most of my life, and it wasn't until I owned a Honda that I truly understood the engineering and workmanship that Honda puts into their products. To this day, my car still amazes me and the people I share my story with.

    Joe, From Maine

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive